>>FOR DANSK VERSION KLIK HER<<
We often find that our guests are very surprised at how large and fun our rooms are, and not least how many facilities we have for both children and adults, so here we will try to make a little more clear 😊
Watch this little video from our place: YOUTUBE
As a guest at Hestkær Family Rooms you do not have to go anywhere else, as we have so many facilities for both children and adults, and you can easily stay here for several days, without getting bored.
Here is a small list of the many facilities we have here. Further down you can read a bit about the many possible free excursions nearby, when the trip does not have to go to Legoland or similar.
Facilities for children:
We have more than 30 different facilities for children!
- Pat the zoo with goats, mini pigs and rabbits.
- 4 trampolines.
- PlayStation in every family room.
- Large school blackboard in every family room.
- Play tent and play carpet in most family rooms.
- Mini Golf.
- Large playground in sandbox.
- Football croquet.
- Large play tent with playground for the smaller children.
- Giant building blocks
- Large play / tumble mattresses.
- Sensory swing
- Construction site where children and parents can build their own play towers, without the use of tools, screws and nails.
- Table tennis inside
- Table tennis outside.
- Pool table (some rooms have their own).
- LEGO table.
- Air hockey.
- Ball room.
- Gaming consoles with more than 2000 different games.
- Gokarts and mooncarts.
- Basketball ball court.
- Soccer field.
- Tons of LEGO and other toys.
- Giant chess.
- Gigant ludo.
- Giant Quarto.
- Giant cross and bowl.
- And more…
Facilities for parents:
Our place is especially made so parents can relax in our many indoor and outdoor areas while their children run around and play.
- Large free parking space with the possibility of charging electric car.
- Large family rooms in school-class theme, with refrigerator, PlayStations, good beds and a wide variety of other amenities.
- Glamping tents with 3 sleeping cabins and living room, where you do not need to bring anything yourself.
- 3 fully equipped kitchens, with everything you need.
- Lots of tables, chairs, bench sets and lounge furniture.
- Lots of barbecue and campfire sites.
Free/cheap excursions for the whole family, right near us:
Nature experiences, walks, geocaching, delightful treats, swimming lake / beach, shopping and much more, right nearby and most of it is completely free.
- Geocaching (From 6 km) Treasure hunting at some of the most beautiful nature gems nearby. A truly worthwhile experience for the whole family. Download an app on you smart device, search for “Geocaching” and you´re ready to go! We can recommend a trip to Pølmosen, the mill lake at Hodde, Nysø Varde and Randbøldal.
- Nygård Ice Dairy (3 km) Experience a dairy farm and taste their delicious ice cream.
- Kvie Sø – (6 km) Fantastic nature-beautiful swimming lake, which is very child-friendly.
- Grene Sande (14 km) The white sand dunes, in the middle of the country.
- Nysø Varde (32 km) Swimming lake with sand beaches and nice surroundings.
- Hjerting Strand (44 km) Beautiful child-friendly beach. Not very crowded.
- Esbjerg (40 km) The harbor town where you´ll find everything and it´s just 30 min. by car.
- Jelling (45 km) Visit the city of the Viking Kings.
- Vejle (50 km) An exciting city, with many interesting shops, restaurants, etc.
- Ribe (53 km) Denmark’s oldest city is always worth a visit.